Baked Chicken Drumstick
Posted on March 17 2017
You may have tasted a lot of chicken drumstick but this recipe of simple baked chicken drumstick is exceptional. It will be cheaper and will taste lovely:
• You need some olive oil. Pour in a tray (pick the tray according to the pieces you are going to bake).
• Place the freshly obtained chicken drumsticks in the tray. Keep them at a distance from each other.
• Now generously sprinkle garlic powder, pepper and also salt.
• Set the oven at 375 degrees F and bake for half an hour. Turn the drumsticks to the other side and again sprinkle pepper, salt and garlic powder.
• Bake another half properly and it will be at your dining table. It will turn soft and juicy. Add veggies to it and make it exclusive. Prepare your feast and have it with rice or bread. It will taste heavenly and you will crave for more of it.