Posted on May 25 2017
Enjoy your favorite cuisine and healthy meal with Basa Fillet:
- The oven has to be preheated at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Take fresh lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper and rub it into the Basa Fillet.
- You should oil the dish with butter.
- Put the Basa Fillet in the dish and cover it with an aluminum foil.
- Place the fish in the oven and bake it for ten minutes.
- When the ten minutes are over, take the fish out and squeeze a lemon juice on top of it.
- Put it back in the oven and wait for another five minutes until the fish is opaque in color.
- When it’s done, add a little olive oil on top of it.
- Put a little paprika and return it to the oven for another five minutes.
- After that, you are all set to relish the dish.