Mutton Chops Masala Roast
Posted on April 25 2017
You cannot stop your food cravings once you see the mutton chops masala roast served on the table.
• Get some ginger and garlic, grind it with water and the paste will be ready.
• Take 2 tablespoon plain yoghurt, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tablespoon red chili powder, ½ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp salt, the prepared garlic-ginger paste and water in a bowl and then mix it properly. Bring the mutton chops, marinate it well and do not touch it for 30 minutes.
• Add the marinated mutton chops in your pressure cooker and keep the flame low. Allow it to cook slowly on a low flame and wait for 10 whistles. It will be tender and juicy in just 10 whistles.
• Now separate the mutton chops from the liquid in the cooker. For obtaining the thick gravy, reduce the liquid.
• You are almost ready to serve it. Just grill it in on the hot griddle after brushing some ghee on the lamb mutton chops and here comes the mouth-watering delicacy.