Simple Chicken Curry
Posted on April 02 2017
Nothing can be more appetizing than eating a lovely chicken curry. Do it just in few minutes by following the simple procedure.
• Add garlic-ginger paste and onion paste in the frying pan after heating the oil. Sauté it until it turns golden brown.
• Pour the prepared or packaged tomato puree. When the puree starts to dry up add garam masala, cumin powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt. Cook the spices till the raw smell of masalas vanishes.
• Put the chicken curry cut pieces and again cook it.
• When the chicken pieces start to get golden brown, pour ½ cup water in it and cover it with any plate or lid properly.
• After the meet gets juicy and soft, turn off the gas and serve it by adding coriander. You can easily cook this tasty dish in just few minutes. It goes well with rooti or rice.